Can you believe it’s almost March? That means that my February Healthy Challenge is just about over and the March Healthy Challenge is about ready to start. However before we finally move on to March I want to make sure you have a go to week of post-cleanse friendly recipes to try. These recipes will reintroduce some fermented soy products and gluten if you would like to.
At this point you can enjoy a glass of wine or a mug of coffee, if you so choose, but I have a feeling you might be more interested in green juice than black coffee. Speaking of coffee I had my first 10 ounce regular coffee today, after a rough baby night, and I have to say it was terrible. I was so wired it made me uncomfortable and I was shaky. I have to say I’m a decaf convert.
- Breakfast: Wild Blueberry Shake
- Lunch: Nutty and Spiced Collard Wraps
- Dinner: Sesame-Ginger Tempeh with Quinoa and Roasted Asparagus
- Breakfast: Orange Spice Chia Energy Muffins
- Lunch: Tempeh Spring Rolls
- Dinner: Gluten Free, Dairy Free Mac and Cheese and a green salad
- Breakfast: Overnight Quinoa Cereal
- Lunch: White Bean Pesto Pita Pizza and a green salad
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes, greens and another veggie of your choice
- Breakfast: Almond, Chocolate, and Banana Smoothie Soup
- Lunch: Green Power Tower Salad
- Dinner: Protein Powerhouse Veggie Burgers, greens and roasted potatoes.
For More Recipes Visit My Pinterest Cleanse Board: