Today marks the start of my 26th year and just like last year I have set goals for my 26th year. Instead of doing 26 in my 26 I decided to focus on things that I am either not doing right now or things that will improve my quality of life, my health coaching and my blogging careers.
My goals for my 26th year are:
- Attend one blogger conference (Fitbloggin, Healthy Living Summit, ect.).
- Attend one health coaching conference/event.
- Eat out no more than once per week.
- Run a 10k.
- Run a 1/2 Marathon.
- Write one new e-book.
- Read 10 new books.
- Do yoga at least once per week.
- Commit to daily blogging with high quality posts.
- Improve my blog (quality of posts, photos, layout, appearance)
- Find time each week to unplug (literally)
- Work on improving my time management.
Do you set goals? How do you keep yourself on track?