Finally a vegan jerky that I love, PRIMAL STRIPS! This low calorie, non-gmo, no preservative, all natural snacks are great especially on the go, however don’t forget a napkin because they are sticky! Primal Strips sent me two of each of their jerky flavors a good thing because hubby gets his own to try.
The Primal Strips jerky flavors:
- Thai Peanut: This jerky is made from seitan and has a great thai peanut flavor. Hubz liked this one for me it wasn’t a favorite.
- Mesquite Lime: This jerky is made from seitan and is my husband’s absolute favorite. It has a great mesquite flavor with a nice light hint of lime.
- Teriyaki: This jerky is also a seitan and is so delicious! Both hubby and I liked this one.
- Hot & Spicy: This jerky is made from shiitake mushrooms and has a different texture than all of the others. This one is much drier and has the most “jerky” texture. It is spicy and I really enjoyed this one.
- Hickory Smoked: Now this is one of my favorites; made from soy it has a great BBQ flavor and is finger lickin’ good!
- Texas BBQ: this one is very similar to the hickory smoked but instead of being smokey it is a bit sweeter and just like the Hickory Smoked you’re going to wanna lick the package clean.