- I absolutely love to cook. I have always been interested in cooking and even made a cooking show video that summer my girlfriends and I decided to video tape everything we did. Over the past 5 years I have used my blog to documented my experience in the kitchen and have even created 2 e-books. P.S. my first (only) cooking video was for potato salad.
- There are really amazing people out there that I would have never met or “met” if it wasn’t for blogging. I have become friends with so many wonderful, amazing and inspirational people via blogging and I can’t wait to meet and be inspired by new bloggers.
- I’m (slightly) addicted to social media. Twitter. Facebook. DailyMile. LinkedIn. oh and did I mention Twitter (my worst/best addiction). The funniest part is I was so anti all of these for so long, especially Twitter. Why? I really don’t remember why now but I was and the Hubz likes to remind me of it frequently.
- My husband is a very talented man and an important part of my blog. If it wasn’t for him my blog wouldn’t look as good as it does. He has helped create my e-books. my website, he helps edit my posts and of course he becomes the center of many blog posts. Lastly, if it wasn’t for him there would probably be no blog (read more here).
- Sometimes you just have to be silly and let it all hang out. Blogging isn’t about just telling people the good and the fun but it is also about being real which sometimes means acting like a fool or talking about the hard things.
- Blogging has lead me to my true passion – wellness and nutrition. It has led me to my upcoming (current part-time) job as a Health Coach- read more here.
- The last thing I’ve discovered is that my camera memory card has more photos of food than people or places. It’s one of those you know your a blogger when things as well as when after every event you think/say “I have to blog about this”.
What are seven things you’ve learned?