Vegan Bloody Mary
- 3 cups spicy tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 teaspoons vegan worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- carrot sticks, for garnish
- Celery Salt and Cayenne to garnish rims of glasses
In a pitcher, stir together tomato juice, horseradish, vodka, vegan worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, and pepper.
Wet the rim of 2 pint glasses with lemon juice and dip into a mixture of celery salt with a pinch of cayenne. Fill the glasses with ice and pour the tomato mixture over. Garnish with a lemon slice and a carrot stick.