Neil and I spent the last weekend in July enjoying an outdoor concert, a trip to the pool and working. Yes, working. We have been gone almost every weekend this summer and August looks like it will be that way too so we tried to catch up on a number of different projects. I was going to take the weekend off from blogging but then I remembered that I needed to write my Thrive in 30 post, so that went up yesterday. Although we did work a bunch this weekend, we did find time to relax and enjoy ourselves since it was the weekend.
Friday: Coffee, Coffehouse Games & Live Music
Saturday: Pool Party and A New Beverage
Sunday: Work Day, Raw Muesli & Iced Tea
How did you spend your last weekend of July 2011?
Now it’s August and I have been thinking about goals.
My August 2011 Goals:
1. Stick to Pre-Training Plan. Two 30-45 minute runs and one mileage run per week PLUS two-three days of strength training and at least one day of yoga.
2. Meal Plan. I have been really thrown off lately with our schedules and our CSA when it comes to meal planning and I want to get back on track. I do so much better when our meals are planned out ahead of time.
3. Organize my kitchen. I love to create recipes but lately it’s been difficult because I feel like our kitchen is so unorganized. It’s time to go through and reorganize and purge. I should rather say just get organized in general because I need to organize all the rooms in our house and my personal, blog and health coaching things.
4. Early to bed, Early to Rise. I would like to be in bed by 9pm to read and lights out by 10pm. I would like to be up and out of bed by 5am. I used to be in bed by 8:30p and up by 4:30/5a most mornings but since we have become more social I’ve been going to bed too late and getting up too late. I am so much more productive in the morning too.
5. Read two books. This one goes with goal number four.
What are your goals for August?