Many people have been posting about goals for the new year and it has got me thinking about what I want out of the new year. This year has been tough with having a horrible job, our miscarriage and the a variety of other challenges but I am positive about the new year. My goals for this year:
1. Eat more raw- we have been really good this year about eating more raw dishes and with my dehydrator and new blendtec total blender I know it is possible to create more raw dishes. I love my husband for buying me a new dehydrator.
2. Lose some weight…I have lost 40lbs in the last 4 years but I am still not at my ideal weight and this is my year.
3. To run a 5K- I really want to be able to do this by next fall and I think I can do it! (I know I can)
4. Blog more- I know I have been better at blogging but I can be better. I want to blog with more of a purpose and get back to blogging more recipes for everyone to try and learn more about.
5. Find a job that makes me happy. I have spent the last 18months working in a position that makes me miserable and I know I deserve to be happy.
What are you goals for the New Year? And how do you intend to attain them?