Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms
This recipe is wonderful because it can be used in so many ways. I love to toss the mushrooms with pasta or top a veggie burger. You could also toss or top your favorite grains or protein. Or keep it simple and just eat them on the side of any of your favorite dishes.
- 3/4 lb cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 lb portobello mushrooms, halved and sliced
- 1/4 lb shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced, greens & whites divided
- Preheat oven 475F
- Toss mushrooms, salt, black pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and whites of the scallion together and pour into the roasting pan.
- Spread into one even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then toss and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve over your favorite protein or grain or toss with pasta.