Five Things I Am Looking Forward To This Summer:
- Wanderlust (EEK it’s next week!)
- Hiking the Long Trail with the Hubz
- VT Brewers Festival
- My First 5k Race- Old Port 5K
- My First Trip To Philadelphia (that wasn’t to the airport), sadly not for HLS, however we will be with two of our good friends.
Five Blogs I Have Been Reading Lately (just a few I have a million in my reader and I’ll do this more regularly so don’t feel let out)**:
- Anywhere There’s An Airport I was first introduced to this blog via Kristen’s guest post over at PB Fingers and I fell in love with the blog instantly. Kristen writes about her life which involves living in Madrid my old home for 2 months the summer of 2004. It is a place I have always wanted to travel back to but haven’t made it back so until then I live vicariously through Kristens posts.
- Pure2Raw I have been reading the Twins blog for awhile now and I just love how it has developed and evolved. I love the features on their life, workouts and recipes. If you are looking for some really great healthy recipes both raw and cooked visit their blog.
- Eating Bird Food Brittany’s who is a current IIN student has a wonderful blog that focuses in on healthy living more specifically wonderful food. Check out her recipe for Massaged Kale Salad– SO good!
- Healthy Ashely I love to read Ashley’s blog because she is open and honest and doesn’t apologize for who she is. I love reading about her active adventures (running, hiking, yoga, ect), the wonderful places she gets to eat in Asheville and about her upcoming wedding. You can read her vegan wedding tips here.
- Healthy Balance, Healthy Life A shout out to my local blogger and new friend the crazy Allie. Her blog features her life unedited- she is a crazy ball of energy and always has something entertaining to say.
** I would like to note that I decided to remove my blogroll. I just feel like it isn’t 100% up to date and I hate that I might be forgetting people so I have decided to feature 5 different blogs each week. I hope you enjoy this!
Five Things I Am Loving:
- Running- I am addicted!
- The Broads– We have Sirius/XM in our car right now and I listen to them every morning on my way to work. They are hilarious.
- Salads- I have a love hate relationship with salads. I either want them all the time or I don’t want them at all. Currently we are in love.
- Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt. Addictive. period.
- My Husband. I know I love him all the time but right now I just wanted to express my love for him because he has been ridiculously supportive during the crazy time. XO.
Lastly, I just wanted to encourage you to read my Yoga Aid Challenge post and donate any products (gently used or new) or services to my auction to raise money for Off The Mat.
What are 5 things that you love right now? What are your favorite blogs?