Good Morning! This morning I was in the mood for a tasty baked good and to my delight when I went to the pantry I had everything to make muffins. To go with the muffins I decided to try the Godiva coffee from Foodbuzz Tastemakers.
I tried the Chocolate Truffle, it was not bad hot but I had extra to try out a tasty iced coffee tomorrow. I always find that to me flavored coffee is always better cold. I guess we’ll see!
To go with my coffee I made up a batch of Berry Good Morning Muffins.
Inspired by Babycakes Blueberry Muffins
- 2 & 1/4 cups light spelt flour
- 2 teaspoons baking bowder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt (you can use regular)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted- however do not melt in the microwave; heat some water and place the jar in a hot water bath to melt)
- 2/3 cup agave nectar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract or almond extract
- 2/3 cup frozen mixed berries (no sugar added)