This is my first Vegan Valentine Contest and the theme is FIERY.
Contestants were asked to create an appetizer, entree and/or dessert that embraced the theme of fiery AND Valentine’s Day and were given the following hints to help them create their dishes:
adjective ( fierier , fieriest )
- consisting of fire or burning strongly and brightly : the sun was a fiery ball low on the hills | [as submodifier ] figurative afiery hot chili sauce.
- having the bright color of fire : the car was painted a fiery red.
- (of a person) having a passionate, quick-tempered nature : a fiery, imaginative Aries.
- (of behavior or words) passionately angry and deeply felt : a fiery speech. hmmmm maybe a narrative of some sort?
Contestants were allowed to enter one recipe per category and you the readers are going to vote for the winner for each category. You will also be given the opportunity to let me know which recipe you think should win overall; I will be making the final decision but would love your input. If there happens to a tie in any of the categories the Hubz will be the tie breaker.
Below you will find the photo, recipe name, creators name and a link to the recipe URL. You are allowed to vote for each category as well as for the overall winner. Before you vote please consider the following things:
- Does the recipe embrace the FIERY theme?
- Does the recipe embrace Valentine’s Day?
- Is this a dish you would create for a loved one on Valentines Day?
Voting will be open until February 13, 2011 at 9pm EST.CLOSED
Kaycee’s Jalapeno Poppers– WINNER!!!
With no other entries Kaycee has won the appetizer category! Congrats!
Recipe that Most Embraced the themes