The kind people over at Ciao Bella sent me four of their sorbet flavors and I picked up one additional flavor for review. The four flavors they sent were:
- Raspberry: This flavor was the Hubz favorite- honestly the best raspberry sorbet either of us have ever had. I love how there are only a few ingredients and that it is made with fresh raspberries. Really amazing low calorie treat.
- Wild Blueberry: This was our second favorite; I was actually surprised that the Hubz even liked this one because usually he doesn’t go for blueberries in any form. This was great not too sweet and refreshing.
- Mango: The Hubz liked this one but I thought it was just a little too sweet for my taste. I won’t be getting this one again. The Hubz however would like to mention this goes really well with chocolate chips.
- Blood Orange: We both really like this one; it is sweet and tart and so refreshing.
and I picked up:
- Prickly Pear: I really didn’t know what to expect when I purchased this one but I thought why not try something new and different. I have to say we both had about a spoonful and were over it.
Overall we loved the sorbets and I will for sure be picking up the raspberry, wild blueberry and blood orange.Disclaimer: Ciao Bella provided me with a sample of their products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway.
Have a blog? Want to win a $100? Check out the Swanson Health Blog.