1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? I am not a huge fan of either but I’d have to say hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? all gifts are wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? We don’t.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend or two after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I don’t really have a favorite holiday dish but I love veggies with ranch dip which we always have at holiday parties.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Every Christmas Eve I was allowed to open one gift and it as always the gift from my Great Aunt Fran. She would send a box of goodies with some interesting little toys and my favorite peanut butter filled chocolate from the chocolatier down the road from her.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? the truth? what do you mean! I Believe!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We still open one gift on Christmas Eve usually from my Mom and usually it’s PJs
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We decorate it with white lights and ornaments that we have acquired over the years, some from my childhood and others since Neil and I have been together.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I like it. I dread huge snow storms and icy road ways but plain old snow is fine.
12. Can you ice skate? I have no balance for skating. I took lessons as a child and never really got he hang of it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don’t really think I’ve ever had a favorite gift. I really loved our 2009 trip to Disney for Christmas which was our gift (we just did stockings that year).
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with my family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My Mom’s Peanut Butter Balls.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting together with my cousins.
17. What tops your tree? A vintage tree topper (that my husband hates) that was my grandmothers.
18. Which do you prefer: Giving or receiving? Giving, I love to give gifts and watch people open them.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!
20. Favorite Christmas movie? All I Want For Christmas, I could watch it over and over….hmmm maybe I’ll go watch it right now.
21. Saddest Christmas song? Blue Christmas.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Fairytale of New York by The Pogues.