- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend (can use regular sugar)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup blueberry flaxmeal
- 1t vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1.25 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4t salt
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8×8 baking dish. Mix the stevia, coconut oil, flaxmeal, vanilla and almond milk together and let sit for 5 minutes. Sprinkle in the cacao powder, flour, salt and walnuts and stir until combined. Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Bake for 18-23 minutes until a knife comes out clean. I prefer to serve these warm.
If you want to check out our yummy dining at A Single Pebble and Coffee Corner as well as what else we ate the past few days visit Eat. Live. Be Healthy.
Don’t forget you have until 1/31/10 at 8am to enter to win Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil.