Antidote Chocolate sent me a sample of 3 of their 5 chocolate bars for review and giveaway. Antidote Chocolate is a 50/50 blend of raw and roasted cocoa and 84% dark chocolate.
Things I love about this Chocolate and Company:
- They encourage ecological practices
- They believe in paying a fair wage to farmers
- They use high quality ORGANIC ingredients
- They chocolate is vegan and gluten free
- There is no refined sugar in the chocolate bars as well as no artificial flavoring.
The flavors that I tried were in order of favorite to least:
- Red Hibiscus-Berry- this one had a nice blend of fruit and floral
- Ginger-Goldenberry- I loved the blend of spicy ginger with tart-sweet goldenberry
- Lavender-Sea salt.- I really didn’t like this one at all- the Lavender was too overpowering for me.
TO ENTER: This giveaway is open until December 12th at 8pm. This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents.
- The Winner will receive 3 Chocolate bars! ANTIDOTE chocolate bars are vegan and ORGANIC. Made with a 50/50 blend of premium RAW & roasted cocoa from Ecuador, they are a delicious, healthy treat for the goddess within you. Our 84% dark chocolate bars are flavored with luscious dried fruits, flowers, spices and nuts. They are pure, invigorating, and contain absolutely nothing artificial. Just like the Greek goddesses for which they are named, Antidote bars are exotic and powerful. They are also bursting with nutrients and flavor to rejuvenate your weary body, mind and soul. Created by Ms. Red R. Thalhammer, inspired by the power and aroma of pure cocoa, herbs & spices.
The Winner is:
1. What is your favorite holiday movie? (required)
Additional Chances to win (PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY; also if you already do any of these ie. follow me on twitter/facebook, ect it counts so leave a comment).
- Like AntidoteChoco on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway “I want to win @cookveganlover #antidotechoco Giveaway http://wp.me/pFVWo-1nv”
- Like Cook.Vegan.Lover. on Facebook.