Enjoy this special guest post by the Hubz!
To say that I am a coconut juice addict would be somewhat of an understatement. While I initially wasn’t a fan of it, I’ve grown to love it and just can’t get enough. I’m sure Lindsay has grown tired of me getting excited and wanting to try any new brand I see at the grocery store. If there’s a sale, I need to stock up, if I see a new brand, I need to buy it. I love that it is sweet enough without any extra added sugars or other junk and that it is light enough to be refreshing and not make you feel bloated. It’s also super hydrating and full of electrolytes (which makes it a much better choice than all those *-ade sport drinks)
After trying out many different brands, my “go-to” has definitely become Amy and Brian All Natural Coconut Juice (in the tall cans of course!). So, naturally, I was pretty excited when they sent Lindsay samples of each of their flavors.
I’ll give my review of each below:
- Amy & Brian All Natural Coconut Juice – This is the plain, pulp-free version and was definitely my favorite. As I mentioned, it’s additive and preservative free with just one ingredient…young coconut juice. This is a light, refreshing drink. Sweet enough, but not too sweet.
- Amy & Brian All Natural Coconut Juice w/ Pulp – Flavor wise, this drink is the exact same as the regular coconut juice. If you are not uncomfortable at the thought of pulp in your drinks, then by all means give this one a shot. The coconut pieces are small enough that you can swallow them with the drink without worrying about choking, but big enough that if you wanted to eat the coconut, you could. The one complaint I have about the pulp is that a few of the pieces towards the bottom of the cans were kind of woody.
- Amy & Brian All Natural Coconut Juice w/ Lime – Again, this drink keeps with the very pure nature of these drinks with the only added ingredient being lime juice. I wasn’t a huge fan of the flavour that the lime brought to the drink. It was a little too tart and overpowering for me. That said, if a strong lime flavor is something you like, I would definitely give this a try.
For more information on Amy & Brian Natural Products where you can find nutritional information on their products and more information about their company.
The winner of this giveaway will receive One mixed case of Amy & Brian all natural coconut juice.
TO ENTER: This giveaway is open until December 13th at 6pm. This giveaway is open to Continental U.S..
1. Visit the Amy & Brian site and tell me something interesting that you learned. (required)
Additional Chances to win (PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY; also if you already do any of these ie. follow me on twitter/facebook, ect it counts so leave a comment).
- Like Amy & Brian on Facebook
- Follow Amy & Brian on Twitter.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway “I want to win @cookveganlover @amybriannatural Giveaway http://wp.me/pFVWo-1kK”
- Like Cook.Vegan.Lover. on Facebook.
Disclaimer: Amy & Brian’s provided me with a free sample for a product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway.
Don’t forget to enter the Oh Nuts Giveaway going on until December 7th! – Enter Here.
The winner of the coconut juice is Bob, with comment #10.