Last year I did a 25 in 25 and honestly they were obnoxiously ridiculous. I’m actually embarrassed to review them because I don’t know what I was thinking
or where the money to fund a million trips was coming from. But here they are:
25 Goals for my 25th Year in Review:
- Run a 5K- Completed- I ran my first 5k on July 24, 2011 in Portland, Maine.
Try Bikram Yoga
- Do an overnight hike on the Long Trail- Completed-
- Visit Montreal (again) – Completed- October 2010
Visit Ottawa (again; first time ever with Hubz) Visit Toronto (again; missing my bff) Visit Key West because the Hubz Visit Chicago- a place the Hubz and I have both never been Attend the Healthy Living Summit
- Start my Health Counseling Business– Completed- Still building up more and more
- Create an e-book of my recipes- Completed- I actually completed two successful e-books!
- Laugh more.- Completed- Will continue
- Do more yoga. – Completed- I event went to Wanderlust
- Work on my writing skills. – Completed- however still a work in progress
Get all the stamps in my VT Brewers Passport Stamped
- Go to a driving range and hit some balls – Completed-
- Read 10 new books. – Completed- I re-read Harry Potter Books 3-5, I read all three “The Girl” books, I read all three Hunger Games books and I read Michael Pollan’s Food Rules; I may have read other books I just didn’t keep track. Most of my reading between September-February were handouts for school.
- Update my blog with a new fun look – Completed-however still a work in progress
- Eat more oatmeal. – Completed-
- Drink more green monsters– Completed-
- Call my girlfriends more. – Completed-
- Get a massage – Completed-
- Get a pedicure – Completed-at home- does that count?
- Get a facial – Completed- at home- does that count?
- Final outfit our house so that it is “grownup” and organized. – Completed-