1. This has been a crazy week for us. My parents are in town, Neil has been working crazy hours and I’ve been dealing with a bit of a stomach bug.
2. While I love that my parents are visiting I have to say that having guests is overwhelming at times and completely throws off our schedule. We will have had 10 good days together and I am now looking forward to getting back to our usual routine.
3. I have a few sponsored posts coming up. Just an FYI.
4. We have been taking in the holiday sites and events here in Portland including Zoo Lights and The Christmas Ships. We have a few more events on the agenda as well.
5. I have about 6 loads of laundry to do and 4 to put away. It’s never ending.
6. Last night was Neil’s holiday party and let me tell you I felt like an old lady. Music too loud, I was the DD so no drinks for me and who eats dinner at 8pm? We had a good time but let me tell you when 10:30 rolled around and we could go home I was so ready.
7. I would love for someone to bake me some vegan gingerbread cookies. I guess I could do it myself.
8. I haven’t watched nearly enough holiday movies yet this season. I still need to watch Home Alone 1 & 2, ELF and The Santa Claus 1, 2 & 3.
Share sometime with me.