I know we are in pumpkin mania season right now and I couldn’t resist creating a recipe to ad to the mix. The great thing about this recipe is that you can really customize it to your liking. Not into pumpkin? Leave it out and up you’ve got pumpkin spiced chia pudding. Simple, easy and perfect as a breakfast or place it in a fancy glass and you have a great dessert.
- 1 Plain or Vanilla Coconut Dream® Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup, divided
- 1/2 Apple, cut into match sticks
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, chia seeds, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and two tablespoons of maple syrup. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes but you could do this the night before if you'd like.
- Top the chia pudding with maple syrup, apple sticks and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Disclaimer: Thank you to Dream for providing me with the coconut yogurt used in this post. No compensation was received. I was not required to write a post.