Happy Friday everyone! I’m off to The Hello Sessions for the day and I am nervous to leave my littles for the entire day but I am so excited to meet so many wonderful people and to learn, get inspired and to just have a great time. We have a pretty jam packed weekend but I am sure I’ll find a few moments to peruse the internet and so will you so why not check out these wonderful bloggers and fellow The Hello Session attendees.
- If you love setting goals as much as I do here is a wonderful journal to help you to achieve them.
- Move over PSL there is a new latte in town the Toasty Graham Latte.
- I tell you I hope that Neil and I are able to have beach front photo shoot to celebrate 50 years of marriage and to look as happy as these two.
- Visiting PDX sometimes soon? PJ has a great list of fun and some quirky things to do, see and eat in Portland.
- I have to say I still learning this but I am working towards a Quality Over Quantity kind of life as well.
- Ever wonder what you should bring to a blog conference? Well here are a few ideas.
- I feel like all my kids want to do is snack all day so I’m always on the lookout for easy and delicious snack ideas.
- I’m a tote bag hoarder and market lover so this DIY project is perfect.
- We still have about 10lbs of apples from our apple picking adventure so this homemade cider would be such a fun way to use them up.
Have a great Friday! Share a link to a post from around the web that you are loving this week.