The Koss products feature is sponsored by FitFluential LLC. No other items are sponsored. All items I personally use and all opinions are my own.
Most of us will have some sort of fitness related resolution coming up for the new year as well whether it is to run a half marathon, join a Crossfit gym or to try a new fitness class. For me the holidays are a perfect time to stock up on new fitness gear and accessories to get ready for the new year. While I have a number of items on my list I wanted to feature a few of my favorite items for this holiday season.
1. Koss FitBuds or FitClips ($29.99; however you can find them for $19.99 at Sears, Kmart & Best Buy this holiday season): I just recently tried both of these products out and they are great! I was in need of a new pair of headphones and I have to say the FitBuds were just the right fit for me however I know a lot of people, especially runners, that love the FitClips style. These headphones are designed by a woman for women so (hopefully) that means your husband or boyfriend won’t be stealing them. They are perfect for working out because they are both sweat resistant and they both come with three sizes of ear cushions so you get the perfect fit.
2. FitBit Flex ($99): Neil bought me one of these for my birthday and although I have misplaced my charger in the midst of our move it is an item that I love. I love that I can tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. I can also track my sleeping patterns. I also love that it comes in multiple colors and that it is slim and comfortable to wear all day.
3. Reebok Crossfit Nano ($110): So I see they have come out with a 3.0 which I bet is fantastic but I have the 2.0’s and I LOVE them for cross training. Now I don’t do crossfit but these shoes have proven to be fantastic for strength training and cross training. So if you are looking for a good strength training shoe or maybe you are looking to join a crossfit gym these are a great item to add to your Christmas list.
4. Blender Bottle Sport Mixer ($13): I feel in love with so Blender Bottle many years ago and while I started with the original style the Sport Mixer is my favorite. I use it as a water bottle and as a blender bottle to mix up my vegan protein powders. The little whisk ball makes my smoothies nice and creamy. Pair this with a single serving size protein powder for the perfect gift.
5. Rodney Yee A.M. Yoga for Your Week ($20): I know this isn’t the first time and probably isn’t the last time you will see me sing the praises of Rodney Yee at home yoga videos. I am seriously a huge fanatic of his yoga videos because of his calm presence, the style of videos and the variety of yoga options. I love this one because it has five 20-minute yoga videos that you can easily do before you head off to work.
So those are my top five gifts for active women- what is on your list?