Part of the following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Oxygen Network. All opinions are my own.
1. Moving twice in one year is crazy. We originally moved to the Portland area, rather the Portland ‘burbs, back in January when Neil took a contract position with Nike. Well about six months later Neil scored a great full time position with a company in Portland proper and since then he has been commuting 2-3 hours per day. So we have been on the lookout for a new home closer to his work and we found one a few weeks ago and have spent the last week slowly moving in. Honestly all I can think is um where did all this crap come from? We are in need of some major minimizaling of our home- any tips?
2. I am in love with Wild Friends Vanilla Espresso almond butter. Seriously this stuff is so crazy good. I went to New Seasons (sort of like the local Portland Whole Foods) and they were having a nut butter tasting and of course I indulged but I kept my budget in check and only walked out with this one jar….although I might need to go back for more.
3. I am in love with our new kitchen. I mean IN LOVE. The only thing that would make me love it more would be a gas stove but everything else is good and that works for me. I have felt so inspired and we have only lived here for a few days. I have been making lots of yummy dishes and I can’t wait to start writing more recipe and food related posts.
4. Coffee is currently my best friend. With moving we are having a ton of early mornings and late nights and I’m just being real but coffee is helping me make it through the day. We are lucky enough to live only six blocks from a really amazing coffee shop although we try to make our coffee at home (except Neil left his kettle on vacation #fail).
5. Although we are moving, drinking lots of coffee and gorging ourselves on heirloom tomato salad I have been taking a few breaks to decompress. For me this means reading blogs and watching reality TV. Currently my show of choice has been Oxygen’s My Big Fat Revenge. Although I was a little skeptical of the name I have really gotten into the show. As I mentioned in a previous post I am on my own journey to lose the baby weight so it has been great to follow others weight loss journeys. This is the second week of the show and I have included a clip below if you would like to check it out! You can also tune into My Big Fat Revenge Tuesdays at 9/8c.