Can you believe it is already July? I never even got around to posting my June goals last month, oops! Well here we are July and I have a busy month ahead of me. My parents are currently on their way across the country to visit for a few weeks, Edith turns one (!!!), my cousin is coming for a quick visit on her way to CA, and we are headed to a wedding in Virginia. So many things going on this month so I have to be smart about my goals.
- Keep up with Best Body Bootcamp. The one thing I have been lacking in my workout routine is a consistent strength training routine and since starting BBB I feel like I am finally getting back on track. I really feel like it has made a difference in losing the postpartum weight as well. As most of you know I have been really struggling in that department and I plan to write a post on this soon; that being said lets move on to goal #2.
- Create an editorial calendar. I know I should have done this already but I haven’t so I am hoping that with two extra sets of hands around that I will have time to do so this week. I have so many post ideas but have had my hands full with an active life and baby.
- Eat more plants. I have been really going for the grains, beans, and other starchy foods (and sweets). I really need to get back to regular plant eating! I am glad that we will have our Organics to You box coming weekly now instead of bi-weekly. That being said I also need to continue to drink less coffee, eat less sugar and drink more water.
- Unplug more often. I didn’t read any books last month which is really not great so this month I want to unplug and read more. I also want to unplug more because it is so easy to constantly be checking various social media accounts and email all day long when I am home and really I need to be a better example to Edith.
- Track all my food and fitness. I used to use My Fitness Pal all the time and it was really helpful for me to keep myself on track but it’s been months since I last touched it until today. I am hoping that by keeping a running tally of food and exercise that I will be able to improve my diet and fitness levels.
I can think of about five more things I’d like to do this month but since I will be on the run all month I think five is a good goal. What are your goals for the month?