Can you believe that February is almost over? For those of you participating in my February Healthy Challenge we are at the last session. This is also my last cleanse specific menu, next week I will be posting the final menu that will focus on a gentle transition back to gluten and soy (if you so chose).
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Cream Cereal
- Lunch: Coconut Quinoa Spinach Salad
- Dinner: Butternut Squash & Black Bean Enchiladas with a Green Salad
- Breakfast: Super Green Smoothie
- Lunch: Butternut Salad with Cider Dressing
- Dinner: Apple Sage Chickpea Burgers and Tahini & Cumin Roasted Carrots and Green Salad
- Breakfast: Basic Pumpkin Oats
- Lunch: Crunchy Walnut Slaw
- Dinner: Avocado Hummus & Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
- Breakfast: Ba-nilla Buckwheat Breakfast Bake
- Lunch: Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls
- Dinner: Grilled Cauliflower Steaks with roasted red pepper sauce, polenta, and greens
If you are participating in the challenge please e-mail me with proof of your completed tasks by March 3rd.