It’s that time of year again and that means it’s time to pack up the lunches and send the kids on their way. I always loved going back to school and I still have to stop myself from going and buying (unnecessary) school supplies at the end of every summer.
In honour of the new school year I have created a series of posts featuring yummy back to school meals. The best part is that not only are these great meals to send your kids to school with they are great for you to bring to work with you!
Up first one of my favorite combinations: Tofurky, “Creamcheese” and Wasa
In the Box:
- One serving of Tofurky (or your favorite deli slice)
- 2-3 Wasa crackers (or a serving of your favorite whole grain crackers)
- 1 tablespoon of non-dairy cream cheese
- A selection of your favorite bite sized veggies
- A trail mix featuring nuts, seeds, dried fruit and for fun just a little chocolate.
- A piece of your favorite fruit.
Featuring: Laptop Lunches Bento