This upcoming weekend is a big weekend for Memorial Day BBQ’s and Parties so I have rounded up a few of my favorite recipes that would work really well for this weekend!
What are your plans for the weekend? Neil is running the two person relay of the Vermont City Marathon and then we are going to spend Monday celebrating our anniversary (a few days early) with massages at The Essex.
- Grill up some yummy Sesame-Ginger Tempeh– quick, easy and delicious
- Who doesn’t love a burger at a BBQ? Try one of these: Mexican Lentil Burger, Fiesta Tempeh-Bean Burger or a Black Bean Burger
- Skewers are always a fun way to go so heat up the grill and grill yourself some Rosemary-Balsamic Tempeh Skewers
- A great cool and refreshing side to all those grilled items is this Chipotle Lime Slaw.
- Looking to add some whole grains to your meal? Try this Whole Wheat Lemon Herb Couscous.
- What would a BBQ or summer party be without potato salad? Try this pink twist on a traditional potato salad.
- A little less of a traditional side but will really impress is this Italian Almond Tart.
- Although I love all the salad sides there is really nothing better than a yummy dip to go with veggies, crackers and more so I recommend trying these: Arugula-Chickpea Spread, Buffalo Chickpea Dip, Green Goddess Dip and White Bean & Caper Dip.
- Lastly, you need something to wash down all those yummy foods, here are a few of my favorites: