I have been really off the ball this week when it comes to meal planning! Monday I was wiped out from our crazy busy weekend and then yesterday I got home and didn’t want to do anything but hang out on the couch so I still didn’t do my meal planning. Now here we are on Wednesday morning and I am FINALLY planning the menu for the week.
Meals we’ve eaten:
- Monday: Dinner out- Veggie Burgers
- Tuesday: Baked polenta with marinara and a side of cheezy broccoli and white beans
- Wednesday: Veggie Burgers on top of sauteed kale with baked sweet potato fries (we had this last Friday for dinner and I am craving it again)
- Thursday: Veggie Curry Noodles
- Friday: Homemade Mexican Pizza
- Saturday: Breakfast- fruit and Babycakes GF Pumpkin Spice Muffins; Lunch- Vegetable Chickpea Soup with Homemade Bread; Dinner: Coconut Quinoa Dahl
- Sunday: Brunch at Duino Duende; Dinner- Quinoa Mac & Cheese with Kale
What’s on your menu this week?