I know that the recipe above is hard to read and there is a typo so here is a better version below.
- 1 cup organic quinoa, rinsed +2 cups water
- 1/4 cup organic scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced small
- 1/2 bunch organic fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups cooked or canned organic chickpeas
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
This month over on my health coaching blog we will be discussing how to live healthy on a budget. Above is one of my favorite healthy, inexpensive spring/summer dinner recipes for you to enjoy. For more recipes and to learn different tips on how to live healthy without breaking the bank keep checking back on the coaching blog.
Speaking of health coaching…I have a brand AFFORDABLE new program that just started this week! Check out the details here.