This giveaway is sponsored by GalaxyFoods who has sent me two coupons for their vegan cream cheese as well as two coupons for any of their products.
I used super thinly sliced tomato and onions (done on the mandolin), vegan cream cheese, and capers.
A few tips on how to make your own Bagel (no)Lox
1. Cut the bagel in thirds This allows you to still have that yummy bagel but also place the toppings on and now have them all fall off when you eat them. It just makes things a little more eye appealing as well.
2. Soak your red onions. If you are a raw onion or red onion hater soaking the thinly sliced red onion in cold water for 10 minutes is helpful in reducing the sharp flavor. The Hubz is not an onion lover especially raw and he didn’t mind them this way.
GIVEAWAY: There will be two winners. This giveaway is open to US Residents ONLY. Giveaway Open Until 12p EST on 12/9
To Enter: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Answer this question: What is your favorite bagel topping?
- Follow @RunWithTongs on Twitter
- Tweet: “I want to win @runwithtongs #galaxyfoods giveaway http://wp.me/pFVWo-2Sy #12daysofgiveaways”
- ‘Like’ Running With Tongs of FB