Our trip cancelled due to Irene but here is my post as scheduled:
This is a continuation of my first Vegan Philly post- this post features exclusively vegetarian and vegan restaurant. You can read my Philly vegan friendly omni restaurant post here.
- 1 –> 3 or less vegan options
- 2 –> 4-5 vegan options (at least one entree)
- 3 –> 6-7 vegan options (at least one entree)
- 4 –> 8-9 vegan options (at least two entrees)
- 5 –> 10+ vegan options (at least two entrees)
Mi Lah: 218 South 16th Street, Philadelphia
Rating: 5 (all vegan) Check out the menu here.
Basic 4 Vegetarian Cafe: Reading Terminal Market, 12th & Arch, Philadelphia
Rating: 5 (veg and vegan options) Check out the menu here.
Sweet Freedom Bakery:1424 South Street (between Broad and 15th), Philadelphia, PA 19146
Rating: 5 (vegan) Check out options here.
- Govinda’s Gourmet Vegetarian:1408 SouthStreet, Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Rating: 5 (mixture of vegetarian and vegan) Check out the menu here
- Loving Hut: 742 South Street- Philly
- Rating: 5 (vegan) Check out the menu here.
- New Harmony: 135 North 9th Street- Philly
- Rating: 5 (Vegan)
- Veggie Lovers: 225 North 11th Street- Philly (Vegetarian)
- Philadelphia Chutney Co.: 1628 Sansom Street, Philly (Vegetarian)