I’ve been waiting all day for the email to come to tell me what will be in our share tomorrow. Once it comes I can finally start planning my menu for the week (which starts on Wednesdays now). Before I reveal what is in our CSA this week lets recap last weeks share.
Follow Up From Week 2:
- Bag of Mesclun Greens- Pink Potato Salad, Dinner Salad
- Beet Greens (baby beets on the ends)- Pink Potato Salad
- Napa Cabbage- Peanutty Napa Cabbage
- Sweet Salad Turnips- Pink Potato Salad, Dinner Salad
- Garlic Scapes- Garlic Scape Pesto Pasta with Zucchini
- Scallions- Pink Potato Salad , Peanutty Napa Cabbage
- Zucchini- Garlic Scape Pesto Pasta with Zucchini
- Easter Egg Radishes- Peanutty Napa Cabbage, Dinner Salad
- Sage- I haven’t used this and on my CSA note it says 2-3 days…so it’s probably no good now.- What do you use sage for?
- Potatoes- Pink Potato Salad, Sunday Morning Breakfast
This Week’s CSA:
- Bag of Mesclun Greens
- Baby Pearl Onions
- Garlic Scapes
- Green Tomatoes
- Red Beets
- Frozen Squash Puree
I see fried green tomatoes on the menu this week!