On February 28, 2011 I posted a review of my 25 thins in my 25th year and a month has passed so lets see how I am progressing- only 5 more months until my birthday!
- Run a 5K
- Try Bikram Yoga
- Do an overnight hike on the Long Trail
- Visit Montreal (again)
probably not going to happen so crossing this offThis IS actually going to happen we are meeting up with friends at the end of April! Visit Ottawa (again; first time ever with Hubz)probably not going to happen so crossing this off Visit Toronto (again; missing my bff) probably not going to happen so crossing this off Visit Key West because the Hubz probably not going to happen so crossing this off Visit Chicago- a place the Hubz and I have both never beenprobably not going to happen so crossing this off
- Attend the Healthy Living Summit (ummmm no date set yet so not sure?)
Start my Health Counseling Business This is right on track and going well!I have completed my program and I am certified! Check out my website! Create an e-book of my recipesI have created TWO e-books already this year!
- Laugh more. I have been doing a lot of this
- Do more yoga.
I am slacking on thisI have been doing a lot of yoga lately- at least one class per week and then at home practice as well!
- Work on my writing skills. I am working on this!
- Get all the stamps in my VT Brewers Passport Stamped
- Go to a driving range and hit some balls
- Read 10 new books. I have read 4 books and a bunch of new cookbooks
- Update my blog with a new fun look in the process of getting this done
Eat more oatmeal.Done!
- Drink more green monsters
- Call my girlfriends more.
Get a massage* DONE
- Get a pedicure
- Get a facial (see the trend- love the self care)
Final outfit our house so that it is “grownup” and organized. almost done with this!Done!
So besides all of the excessive travel desires I am staying pretty much on track! So excited to see how much I can accomplish before August!