Today is my half birthday which means only 6 more months until my 26th Birthday. This got me thinking about that list I made back in August my 25 Things for my 25th Year and I decided it was time to check in and re-evaluate what I set out to do.
- Run a 5K
- Try Bikram Yoga
- Do an overnight hike on the Long Trail
- Visit Montreal (again) probably not going to happen so crossing this off
- Visit Ottawa (again; first time ever with Hubz)probably not going to happen so crossing this off
- Visit Toronto (again; missing my bff) probably not going to happen so crossing this off
- Visit Key West because the Hubz probably not going to happen so crossing this off
- Visit Chicago- a place the Hubz and I have both never been probably not going to happen so crossing this off
- Attend the Healthy Living Summit
- Start my Health Counseling Business This is right on track and going well!
- Create an e-book of my recipes I have created TWO e-books already this year!
- Laugh more. I have been doing a lot of this
- Do more yoga. I am slacking on this
- Work on my writing skills. I am working on this!
- Get all the stamps in my VT Brewers Passport Stamped
- Go to a driving range and hit some balls
- Read 10 new books. I have read 4 books and a bunch of new cookbooks
- Update my blog with a new fun look in the process of getting this done
- Eat more oatmeal.
- Drink more green monsters
- Call my girlfriends more.
- Get a massage* DONE
- Get a pedicure
- Get a facial (see the trend- love the self care)
- Final outfit our house so that it is “grownup” and organized. almost done with this!
Okay so it looks like back in August I was super ambitious about what I wanted to accomplish and a little travel crazy. Well let’s just say we won’t be doing all that traveling listed above so I’ve already set myself out to fail at these goals (which were kind of ridiculous anyways). So it looks like things are for the most part on track minus the traveling and there are some things that I am still working on and others that will need to wait for warmer weather- there is no way I am going on an overnight on the long trail right now!
So far here are some of the highlights of the year: