I have always been a huge fan of Wasa Crispbread- it is such a great snack. I love to top mine with tofutti and tomato it is so yummy with the cream cheeze and the crunch cracker. I was delighted with Wasa said they would send me their new flatbread to try since Wasa Crispbread is already a staple at Chez Cook.Vegan.Lover. Wasa sent me the sesame, original and rosemary flatbreads to try and the Hubz and I tried them out a few different ways
1. with hummus- YUM
2. with chickpea dip- YUM (totally different than hummus)
3. My favorite way however was like a bruschetta (see below)
Overall I really enjoyed these little flatbreads; they are great on their own or with a dip or topper. I have to say that I love the Crispbread more but the flatbreads are way better for entertaining and less mess. The flatbreads are light an airy and have a great crispy to them. My favorite flavor was the rosemary it was wonderful as a bruschetta, the sesame was great with peanut butter and the plan with hummus; overall a very versatile snack. So now that I have told you what I think and how much I enjoy these Wasa is providing you with an insane prize pack. All you have to do is……
All entries must be submitted by November 26th at 8pm. For each entry you MUST leave a SEPARATE comment for the entry to qualify.
1. Check out the flatbread flavors and tell me how you would enjoy them. (REQUIRED ENTRY)
Additional Chances to win (PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY; also if you already do any of these ie. follow me on twitter/facebook, ect it counts so leave a comment).
- Visit the Wasa site and let me know something interesting you learned.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway “I want to win @cookveganlover #wasa Giveaway http://wp.me/pFVWo-1g4”
- Become a fan of Cook.Vegan.Lover. on Facebook.
- Add me to your blog roll
- Follow me an RSS reader
The giveaway we have is a Wasa prize pack including:
- Wasa Original Thin & Crispy Flatbread
- Wasa Sesame Thin & Crispy Flatbread
- Wasa Rosemary Thin & Crispy Flatbread
- Art Smith’s “Cooking with Crispbread, 32 Delicious Was To Get Whole Grains”
- 100% Eco-Friendly Wasa Tote Bag
- Wasa Recipe Cards
- Wasa Tin – Perfect for keeping your Wasa fresh or holding recipe cards
- Wasa pen and flash drive
U.S. ENTRANTS ONLY!
I don’t know Wassa matter with me, sorry this took so long to post!
Noelle is our lucky winner!
Random.org Winner Selection