- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, sugar, nondairy milk, flax seeds and vanilla. Stir in the flour and salt and mix together. Once combined mix in the chocolate chips, goji berries and coconut until thoroughly combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of cookie batter onto the lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges begin to brown. Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.