Ayala’s Herbal Water recently sent me samples of their Herbal Water, a water that has been infused with organic herbs to create a wonderfully tasty water. The flavors are different than most flavored waters and taste great. At first I as as bit apprehensive and expecting this water to taste like all the other flavored waters that I have tried, which is basically like an empty juice bottle was filled with water. This product was nothing like that, the flavor was strong but not over powering. It also was extremely refreshing.
The flavors hubz and I tried were:
- lemongrass mint vanilla
- My husband described this perfectly “it taste like your drinking a fresh roll” and it did – the flavor was fresh and cooling and we both loved it.
- lavender mint
- at first I didn’t know what to expect with this considering lavender is not something I generally eat or drink but the flavor with the mint was really nice
- ginger lemon peel
- this was one of my favorites it almost reminded me of a iced ginger tea it was delicious
- cinnamon orange peel
- another favorite of mine (who am I kidding I pretty much loved all of them) this one was different than the other because the cinnamon actually had more of a savory warming taste
- cloves cardamom cinnamon
- this was similar to the cinnamon orange peel in that the flavors were warming and reminded me of the fall
- lemon verbena geranium
- I liked this one but it was the only one that I didn’t love. I think it was the geranium flavor it was a bit too much floral tasting for me.
Overall these were a hit at my house. After one bottle my husband was asking where we could buy more because he loved it. This is my new favorite go to drink when I’m looking for something refreshing that isn’t just plain water.
“At Herbal Water™, we make our beverages by infusing organic culinary herbs in pure water. We use no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, and no additives of any kind. Culinary herbs have been prized for centuries, for their calming, stimulating and aphrodisiac qualities, and are the natural way to flavor and enhance any food or drink. You’ll find Ayala’s Herbal Water a delightfully refreshing, mellow yet complex aromatic drink that’s 100% good for you!™. Enjoy our taste of the garden, with fresh spring breezes in every sip.”source
Disclaimer: Alaya’s Herbal Water provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.