Three Bean Burgers
- 2 cups of black eyed peas, kidney beans, and chickpeas
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2-3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2t chili powder
- 1/2t cumin
- 1/4t garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1T hot sauce (I used VT Pepperworks Chocolate Chipotle)
Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Mash the beans up and add in the spices, chickpea flour, panko breadcrumbs and hot sauce. Form the patties into 1/4 cup patties and bake for 10 minutes on each side.
- 5 large carrots, sliced into thin strips
- 1t Montreal Chicken Spice
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss the carrots with Montreal Chicken spice and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 1 head of Red Russian Kale, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2t salt
- 1/2t garlic powder
- 1T nutritional yeast
- pepper to taste
Heat a sautee pan over medium-high heat and add in the vegetable broth and kale. Sautee until the kale begins to wilt and stir in the salt, garlic powder, nutritional yeast and pepper.