- 2 cups quinoa, sprouted 24 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 sundried tomatoes, soaked for 1-2 hours
- 2T Nama Shoyu
- 1/4 Cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1t italian seasoning
- 2T nutritional yeast (optional, not raw but adds great flavor)
- To a food processor add sunflower seeds through italian seasoning and blend until almost smooth.
- In a medium bowl mix together the quinoa, flax meal, nutritional yeast (if using) and sunflower seed mixture and mix until everything is evenly mixed together.
- Spread thinly onto teflex sheets, parchment paper or fruit roll sheets (I use fruit roll sheets for my Nesco dehydrator). At this point you can score the mixture to have even crackers or you can just break into pieces once they are done.
- Dehydrate at 115F for 2 hours then turn down to 105F for 10-15 hours (I like to do this in the evening and let them dehydrate over night.