SPICY CHIPOTLE ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
This is a great recipe for your next holiday party, dinner or brunch. It combines the sweet flavors of the squash with the smokey spice of the chipotle chili powder. Spice up your next meal with this recipe!
- 2 small Butternut Squash, peeled and diced
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
1. Preheat to 450 degrees F.
2. Combine oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder and chipotle chili powder in a large bowl.
3. Add squash; toss to coat with the seasoning mixture.
4. Spread the squash evenly on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet.
5. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the squash are tender and browned, 30-40 minutes.