As you all may remember, Lindsay organized a vegan care package swap through the blog not too long ago. Being a transplanted Canadian, I was lucky to be paired with Ricki from Vaughn (outside Toronto) in the great white north.
When I had arrived home from a long day of Christmas shopping I was excited to see what I had been anxiously awaiting, my care package from Ricki. I rushed inside to open my package. Inside was a great selection of vegan, Canadian produced products (all but one!).
- Organic wild rice pasta
- Hemp seed nuts
- rice snacks (love these!)
- roasted fava beans (these were really good)
- oatmeal goldies (these cookies were soooooo good, they were the first thing lindsay and i tried)
- Canadian glacial clay (love the pure clean smell it has)
- Chakra bar
- the simply bar (coffee/chocolate. one of my favourite combinations)
- How Sweet bar (with a kamut puffs, this was really good too!)
- White chocolate chips (excited to try these, Lindsay was actually going to order these off the vegan essentials website so I was really excited to get them!)
- Fruit to go (I love these, can’t get this brand in Vermont and I used to get them all the time in NB)
- Theobroma (really interesting sounding chocolate with chunks of pineapple)
- Macadamia/Cashew nut butter (can’t wait to try this!)
- a HUGE bar of President’s Choice dark chocolate with almonds which I’m ashamed to admit has a pretty substantial chunk out of it already!
- cute reusable grocery bag from Planet Organic (an organic food grocery chain in canada)
Thanks so much Ricki for all of the great food and all of the thoughtful choices!