Neil made me this one night for dinner and then we made it for my parents while they were visiting. We just use our favorite veggies and tofu and it is so good.
20-Minute Pad-Thai-Style Noodles- vegcooking.com
You’ll find most of these ingredients in your pantry and fridge. In the time that it takes to boil pasta, you’ll have a delicious meal!
For the Sauce:
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup hot vegetable broth
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce (or more, to taste)
2 Tbsp. sesame oil
2 Tbsp. flour
• Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth.
For the ‘Pad Thai’:
1 pkg. fettuccine noodles
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
1/3 cup sliced red onion
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
1/3 cup shredded carrots
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1/4 cup crushed peanuts
• Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
• Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
• Add the onion, mushrooms, and broccoli. Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the onion has softened.
• Stir in the carrot, bell pepper, prepared sauce, and cooked pasta. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the dish is heated through.
• Top with the crushed peanuts before serving.
Makes 4 to 6 servings